UPSKILL WITH L-UP!
You wish to be able to screen public funding possibilities for RD&I projects?
You’re eager to learn how to build winning proposals?
You seek to improve your project management skills?
L-up delivers training courses on how to set-up and manage innovation projects.
What’s in there for you?
- Learn to analyse project portfolios for future funding opportunities
- Get the latest insights and in-depth knowledge about the management of EU-funded projects (Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe)
- Build upon the lessons learnt from successful applications
Our EU project management training courses cover all important aspects of innovation project management and include:
- screening funding opportunities for innovation projects
- finetuning project ideas and identifying potential partners
- preparing and writing convincing project proposals
- outlining potential impacts and identifying potential barriers
- ensuring that the proposals meet the requirements of the respective call
- managing administrative and financial aspects
- dealing with changes (e. g. amendments)
- developing and using dashboards
- defining key performance indicators
- preparing audits
- meeting dissemination requirements, in particular ensuring open-access practices
- handling data management
- dealing with intellectual property and the future exploitation of results
- preparing gender equity plans
To round off our training courses, we provide numerous case studies for rich hands-on experience, and our trainers offer their support to analyse your specific project portfolio.
L-up’s trainings are entirely customizable to your specific requirements in terms of content, depth and format (face-to-face at your premises our at our training facilities in Paris, interactive webinars, or a combination of both).
Before each training course, we assess the participants’ level of knowledge and expectations. Likewise, we propose an evaluation of the newly acquired skills after the training course and propose, if needed, personalised follow-up sessions.
Get in touch and tell us what you need: firstname.lastname@example.org.
L-up is an accredited training provider (accreditation n° 11 75 42968 75).