L-up is looking for an expert in European funding with at least five years of experience in setting up and managing collaborative research projects.
L-up, based in Paris and Lyon, has been a specialist in European funding programmes dedicated to RD&I (Research, Development and Innovation) for 20 years. We accompany our clients in the preparation of project proposals and ‒ as a partner in collaborative projects ‒ in project management, dissemination / communication and exploitation. We also provide training courses on topics related to our activities. Our international customers have the most diverse profiles, from start-ups and SMEs to large industrial groups, research centres, universities and associations.
Our team of currently 10 consultants with 10 to 25 years of experience in European funding programmes is looking forward to welcoming a new talent.
You will mainly intervene on:
- setting up European projects, i.e., preparing project proposals, regardless of the funding instrument (RIA/IA, EIC Pathfinder/Transition/Accelerator, EUROSTARS, ERC, MSCA, COFUND…);
- project management (operational implementation, coordination and monitoring of collaborative projects).
You also contribute to increasing L-up’s reputation for excellence. To this end, you will:
- participate in activities that enhance L-up’s reputation (such as webinars and training courses);
- support the evolution of the tools we use to accomplish our missions;
- augment our collective knowledge through feedback.
You’re a perfect match if:
- you hold a doctorate, are a post-doctoral student or an engineer;
- ideally, you have extensive experience in European funding programmes and excellent knowledge of the new Horizon Europe programme and/or solid experience in high-tech multi-partner project management;
- you are a scientist, generalist or specialist, intellectually curious, technophile, and swiftly adapt to the interfaces between science and industrial, economic, environmental and societal development;
- you have excellent analytical, synthetical and writing skills, but also the ability to coordinate and manage RD&I projects;
- your written and oral English is flawless (bilingual);
- your listening and interpersonal skills are a real asset to your interlocutors.
The position is to be filled immediately in Paris or Lyon. Remote work possible; occasional travel within Europe required. Type of contract: permanent. The remuneration will depend on your profile and experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com.