Join our team!
L-up, based in Paris and Lyon, has been a specialist in European funding programmes dedicated to RD&I (Research, Development and Innovation) for 22 years. We accompany our clients in preparing project proposals and ‒ as a partner in collaborative projects ‒ in project management, dissemination / communication and exploitation. We also provide training courses on topics related to our activities. Our international customers have the most diverse profiles, from start-ups and SMEs to large industrial groups, research centres, universities and associations.
Our team of currently 10 consultants with 10 to 25 years of experience in European funding programmes is looking forward to welcoming a new talent. We are searching for an expert in European funding with a minimum of five years of experience in setting up and managing collaborative research projects.
You will mainly be involved in:
- setting up European projects, i.e., preparing project applications, regardless of the funding instrument (RIA/IA, EIC Pathfinder/Transition/Accelerator, EUROSTARS, ERC, MSCA, COFUND…);
- supporting project management, dissemination and communication (operational implementation and and monitoring of collaborative research and innovation projects).
You also contribute to increasing L-up’s reputation for excellence. To this end, you will:
- participate in activities enhancing L-up’s reputation (such as webinars and training courses);
- support the evolution of the tools we use to perform our missions;
- augment our collective knowledge by giving feedback.
You’re a perfect match if:
- you hold an engineering degree, PhD or Master’s degree in European Studies and International Relations with a strong focus on research and innovation;
- ideally, you have extensive experience in European funding programmes and excellent knowledge of the new Horizon Europe programme and/or solid experience in high-tech multi-partner project management (minimum 5 years);
- you are a scientist, generalist or specialist, or at least intellectually curious, technophile, and swiftly adapt to the interfaces between science and industrial, economic, environmental and societal development;
- you have excellent analytical, synthesis and writing skills, with the ability to manage RD&I projects and ensure their promotion via various channels (social media, website, workshops and conferences …);
- your English is excellent (oral and written);
- your listening and interpersonal skills prove to be a real asset to your interlocutors.
The position is to be filled immediately in Paris or Lyon. Remote work possible; occasional travel within Europe required. Type of contract: permanent. The remuneration will depend on your profile and experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com.